Digital Satellite Meter with function of spectrumanalyzer and electronic
compass. The meter C-Tech SFP2010 helps you reliably and efficiently with the
correct alignment, commissioning and maintenance of satellite dishes.
satellite meter is easy – easy to operate by the user.The reception quality is
displayed as a numerical reading and as a bar graph (bar graph). Additionally,
the image quality of FTA TV programs to be reviewed on the 8.9-inch TFT LCD
This Digital Satellite Signal Meter is simple and convenient for
setting and aligning a satellite dish. Using the parameters of satellite, you
can set and align a satellite dish quickly. SFP2010 is easily and accurately.
Aim your dish with no questions with the SFP-2010 and View the channel while
aiming the dish.
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD screen to display the measurements and FTA TV
- Automatic calibration on boot up
- Visual indication and audible indicator of signal strengh (Level-dependent
- Software update via USB storage device
- Built-in Li-ion battery (rechargeable)
- Operation in battery mode > has a 4 hour use cycle.
- Shows the signal strength in percent and as a bar graph (bar graph)
- Indicator Lights for 13/18 volts, signal Lock,22 kHz
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Automatic calculation of the angle of azimuth and elevation
- Frequency Range: 950 – 2150 MHz / (DVB-S) QPSK
- DiSEqC control
- Measurement of BER and C/N
- Electronic compass
- OSD in 8 languages
- Dimensions: 95 x 155 x 60mm
- Weight: 500g