The TSM 1000 HD converts any required SAT IF transponder from its origin position into a freely selectable frequency, back again in SAT IF.
The desired SAT IF layers are distributed before the headend and connected seperately to each tuner. The inputs 1, 4 and 8 feed one LNB, so the signal of several satellites can be received.
Each channel provides automatic gain control (AGC): so all transponders at the input have the same output level.
TSM 1000 HDEach channel provides automatic gain control (AGC): so all transponders at the input have the same output level.
- input distribution for each transponder
- built-in user interface
- LNB feeding of 3 satellites possible
- factory programming service available
- Input-Frequency 950-2150 MHz
- Inputlevel 50 – 70 dBµV / 75 Ohm
- Symbolrate QPSK 5 – 40 MS/s
- Frequenzystep 1 MHz
- LNB voltage (on each input)12 V DC / 250 mA (pro Eingang)
- LNB current max. 500 mA
- Output frequency range 1015 – 2150 MHz
- Flatness +-3dB
- Outputlevel 88 dBµV / 75 Ohm
- Attenuator -10 dB
- Connector FC
- Operating voltage 190 – 250 V AC | 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption max. 50W
- Ambiente temperature 0 – 50 °C
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 380 x 195 x 80 mm
- Weight 3,56kg