The SmartReader is an USB cardreader /programmer based on a powerful ATMEL ARM Cortex?-M3 processor. The SmartReader incorporates an integrated USB to Serial converter, which enables the SmartReader plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications.
The SmartReader supports besides Linux/Windows computers and receivers like Octagon SF-1018 HD PVR Linux Twin, various Linux and Windows applications for PCI-DVB or USB-DVB.
- leading power efficiency 12.5 DMIPS/mW
- Thumb®-2 instruction set for optimal performance
- High performance 32-bit CPU
- Performance Efficiency: 3.32 CoreMark/MHz - 1.25 DMIPS/MHz
- Operates at a maximum speed of 64 MHz and features up to 256 Kbytes of
up to 48 Kbytes of SRAM.
- Supports 3.20, 3.43, 3.69,4.00, 4.36, 4.80, 5.34, 6.00, 6.86, 8.00, 9.61,
and 16.0 MHz for smartcards (T=0 and T=1)
- No switches on programmer to select the desired mode, automatic frequency controll
- 5V smartcard support
- Frequency/Baudrate autocalculation and Frequency Generator
- Supports standard ftdi_sio driver for Windows and Linux applications
- Developer guide available.
- Works on all Dreambox Models with USB connection, also on 6 MHz with Dreambox 7025.
- Can be cascaded with more SmartReaders (>100) in 1 system using an USB Hub
- Fullspeed USB1.1/ USB2.0
- Com Port via USB
- No power supply or cables required
- True ISO7816
- Upgradable firmware
- Windows driver available
- The Full speed USB communication ensures fast and correct data transfer to the card
- Compatible with PCI-DVB or USB-DVB devices