Super Jack VBoxII is used to position your C band dish.
Super Jack VBoxII takes DiSEqC 1.2 commands from your MPEG2 DVB satellite receiver and converts it into 36V pulse and sensor to store positions
Super Jack VBoxII can store 99 Positions.
Super Jack VBoxII can work as a stand alone positioner or it can accept DiSEqC 1.2 commands from a satellite receiver. Motor.
Super Jack VBoxII controls and displays position.
Super Jack VBoxII has a remote control included.
- Compatible with all DiSEqC1.0/1.2 Receivers
- Auto Turn-off Function,99 programmable memories
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Anti-Noise circuit to avoid miscounting
- Software limits protection,Re-synchronize function
- 3 Digit LED Display and 99 programmable memories
- Designed for DiSEqC 1.2 Receiver
- Compatible with any actuator or H-H Mount
- Drive Dish up to 3.6m
- Full Protective Design