The HorstBox offers a modern and flexible Soft-PBX to utilise IP telephony, a WAN port to access the Internet/Intranet, a WLAN access point and a 4-port switch.
The HorstBox is suitable for implementation in hybrid networks with traditional ISDN, analog as well as IP phones.
The softwarebased call centre functionality is fully compatible with all SIP providers.
- Cost-effective telephony within your business: the HorstBox in connection with an Asterisk server allows several sites to be connected. Internal phone calls can therefore be held without incurring any charges. In addition, the Least Cost Routing (LCR) functionality automatically selects the most cost-effective route for any call
- Built-in wireless router capability
- USB capability: the DVA-G3342SB features a USB port, to connect a print server or a hard disk directly
- Integrated print server
- ADSL/ADSL2+ (downstream up to 24Mbps/sec, upstream up to 1 Mbps/sec)
- 1 USB (2.0) master port
- 2 ISDN ports (internal and external) for phone/fax connectio
- 3 Analog ports (1 external, 2 internal) for phone/fax connection
- Soft-PBX (Asterisk; up to 8 ISDN and 2
analog devices; up to 8 SIP-accounts)
- QoS (IP-prioritisation)
- Compatible with all SIP-providers
- 4 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports
- Up to 200 telephone book entries
- 802.11g WLAN (up to 54Mbps wireless speed)
- Annex B
- Extensive security features: integrated stateful inspection firewall, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, Pre-Shared Key Modus