Crystal clear HD picture, two card readers and two CI slots.
USB ports allowing connection of external USB drive for PVR functions.
Rear Ethernet 10/100 connection. Linux operating system using E2 open source.
Standby consumption is only 0.5 watt.
English language manual supplied.
Extended EPG (electronic program guide).
This receiver is a real high-end contender and just like its bigger brother the DUO has already built up a MASSIVE third party following.
- Open-source Linux operating system (E2)
- Broadcom Mips Processor 333 Mhz
- 1 x DVB-S2 Tuner
- MPEG2 / H.264 Hardware decoding (DVB compliant)
- 2 x CI slot (Alpha Crypt, Cryptoworks, Viaccess, Seca, Conax etc.)
- 1x Smartcard reader (Conax Embedded)
- 2 x USB2.0 Back
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface
- 1 x V.24/RS232
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x Scart
- 1 x YPrPb
- 1 x optical S / PDIF for digital audio transmission
- 1 x RCA Video
- 2 x RCA Audio (L / R)
- Channel change <1 seconds
- MP3 player and JPEG picture viewer
- Plugin support (JPEG, MP3, XviD etc.)
- EPG (electronic program guide)
- Listen Support of Bouquet lists
- Multi language OSD, Skin - Support
- Fully automatic, Manual Channel Search
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 and USALS
- Power consumption working / standby 35W/0.5 Watt 35W/0.5 Watt