This state of the art reader provides you almost unlimited possibilities. The pure USB reader enables full RS232 communication over USB. It is not only ISO7816 compatible but IS 100% ISO7816.
Existing 3rd party software can be used through the Com Port, although connected through USB. Currently 3rd party software requires a Phoenix/Smartmouse compatible reader through a Serial/COMport.
The fullspeed USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compliant) interface and powerfull CPU ensures the fastest communication possible. The high-end design of the reader is very firm and of high quality.
The firmware is flashable and upgradable. Future smartcards and features can be added without the need for new hardware.
The desktop software will be updated frequently. When needed a firmware upgrade will be available for free.
A built in frequency generator makes it possible to generate all regularly used smartcard frequencies.In-line IF signal strength meter.
The Smargo SmartReader + incorporates an integrated USB to Serial converter, which enables the Smargo SmartReader plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications
- Powerfull ARM® 91 Thumb® Processor
- High-performance 32-bit RISC Architecture
- High-density 16-bit Instruction Set
- 64 Kbytes, organized in 512 Pages of 128 Bytes (Single Plane)
- 16 Kbytes Internal High-speed SRAM, Single-cycle Access at Maximum Speed
- Low-power RC Oscillator, 3 to 20 MHz On-chip Oscillator and one PLL
- Supports 3.20, 3.43, 3.69, 4.00, 4.36, 4.80, 5.34, 6.00, 6.86, 8.00, 9.61, 12.0 and 16.0 MHz for smartcards
- Supports standard ftdi_sio driver for Windows and Linux applications
- Developer guide available.
- Works on all Dreambox Models with USB connection
- Works with most softcams (e.g. Newcs, CCcam ect.)
- Can be cascaded with more SmartReaders using a USB Hub. In Dreambox (/dev/usb/tts/X of COM-4,5,6,X)
- No power supply required
- 7 cardreaders in usb hub